Are you passionate about technology and the environment? Is your ambition to make a positive sustainability impact by building, configuring, and automating technology solutions that deliver business value? If so, then our Salesforce Associate role based in either Poland or Latvia or Bulgaria might be the perfect opportunity for you.
What you can expect:
As a Salesforce Associate, you will play a crucial role in managing and optimizing our Salesforce ecosystem. You ensure the platform meets the evolving needs of our organization and 400+ users, by providing support, design, streamline and automate processes, and optimize user interface. You'll utilize the capabilities of Salesforce to elevate user experience and make a meaningful contribution to the overall success of our business operations.
Working with us is never routine so the first year you can expect the following areas to be central to your work.
- Work on our Salesforce implementation, customization, and optimization.
- Proactively respond to incoming change requests.
- Enhance user experiences and collaboration.
- Facilitate data-driven decisions with insightful reports.
- Ensure data integrity and system performance.
- Keep up with Salesforce tech advancements.
Your first year with us:
Within three months, you will:
- Undergo in-depth training to gain a comprehensive understanding of the Preferred by Nature Salesforce workflow, including its key functionalities and modules.
- Rapidly address and resolve routine issues that emerge within the Salesforce system, exhibiting a proactive and effective approach to problem-solving.
- Immerse yourself in the Salesforce ecosystem, actively exploring its various components, integrations, and data structures to establish a solid foundation.
Within six months, you will:
- Elevate your troubleshooting skills to confidently tackle intricate challenges encountered by users, utilizing your growing expertise to provide efficient and effective solutions.
- Collaborate closely with the team to continuously optimize Lightning Pages, streamlining the users’ workflows, enhancing user experiences.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end processes integrated within Salesforce, enabling you to seamlessly navigate and contribute meaningfully to process enhancements.
Within one year, you will:
- Attain a status of true expertise within the Preferred by Nature Salesforce system.
- Take on your own project, optimizing all existing automation built with Flow and its predecessors.
- Demonstrate your capability to handle incoming change requests, in line with established protocols.
- Play a pivotal role in advancing data management processes within Salesforce, ensuring precision and accuracy through continuous improvements and meticulous oversight.
Important that you:
- Have bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field. At least basic understanding of UX/UI.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience working with Salesforce, with a proven track record of successful Salesforce Lightning implementations and optimizations.
- Proficiency in configuring and customizing Salesforce Lightning pages.
- Hands on experience creating automation using Flow.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail. Strong communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Strong understanding of data management, including data modeling, migration, and integration
Would also be great, but not necessary, if you:
- Experience with transition to Salesforce Lightning
- Experience in integration with external systems. Experience with Agile methodologies and project management tools.
- Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of Apex programming, Visualforce, and Lightning Web Components
- Familiarity with data analytics and reporting tools such as Salesforce Einstein Analytics etc.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
What Sets Us Apart:
- Global work culture
- High degree of flexibility - remote work, work from home.
- An in-depth onboarding and professional training that prepares you with the right skills and knowledge to thrive in this role.
- Excellent opportunities for growth and professional development
- Potential future international travel opportunities
- A friendly, international team of colleagues, with a pleasant work environment
- Private life/accident/medical insurance plan
- Start with 20 days of vacation leave per year and increase according to law.
Preferred by Nature
Preferred by Nature is a non-profit, mission driven organisation that works for sustainable land management and climate-friendly solutions. With 300+ employees and a network of local experts, we develop practical solutions to drive positive impacts in production landscapes and supply chains in 100+ countries. We focus on forest and climate impact commodities and related sectors.
How to apply:
If you feel you meet the requirements of the role, please submit your CV and cover letter (in English), including salary expectations by 20 February 2024 via the application form below.
Application pre-screening will be conducted during the application period.
Preferred by Nature wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.