Are you passionate about sustainability, rubber and driving positive impact? Do you share our aspiration to develop and implement a marketing plan for a key commodity like rubber? If so, then our Country Representative role, with a specific focus on Rubber, based in Thailand could be the ideal opportunity for you.
What you can expect:
As the Country Representative specializing in Rubber, your main responsibility is to create and implement a strong marketing strategy while representing Preferred by Nature in Thailand. Your vital role involves promoting our organization effectively, making sure our goals are well-understood and supported. You'll also build valuable relationships within our network, connecting with current and potential partners, as well as important stakeholders. By doing this, you'll be instrumental in finding strategic partnerships and opportunities that align with our mission, helping us make a positive and influential impact.
Working with us is never routine so the first year you can expect the following areas to be central to your work.
- Communicate and embody the brand values, mission, vision, and strategy to stakeholders. Identify opportunities to expand Preferred by Nature’s impact in new services and markets.
- Establish Preferred by Nature as a respected and credible organization in the country. Promote Preferred by Nature services through various channels
- Develop and implement strategic plans for country-specific market development. Facilitate sales strategy, resource planning, and goal achievement.
- Track, analyze, and report regional market trends, competitors, and strategic inputs. Monitor sales data for performance evaluation and adjustment of marketing strategy.
- Map key accounts and implement procedures for relationship management. Maintain strong relationships with partners and key stakeholders, identify potential partnerships, and actively engage with them.
- Creation of bespoke audit standards and independent verification programmes, review of companies’ internal auditing programmes Conducting commodity or country level risk assessments
Your first year with us:
Within three months, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of Preferred by Nature's mission, our strategic objectives and approach.
- Familiarize yourself with our existing strategies and ongoing projects in Thailand.
- Participate and represent Preferred by Nature in webinars, events, and networking.
Within six months, you will:
- Develop and implement a marketing plan in Thailand.
- Enable our assurance, projects and tailored service divisions with relevant insights and competencies
- Expand your existing network of key accounts and industry influencers in Thailand
Within one year, you will:
- Build relationships with key partners, clients, stakeholders, and industry associations in Thailand.
- Collaborate with the management team to contribute to the strategic planning process, incorporating lessons learned and market insights.
- Identify and present new opportunities for expanding Preferred by Nature's impact in Thailand.
Important that you:
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in agriculture sciences, economics, international trade, or related field.
- Speak native or proficient in Thai
- Excellent English communication, writing, reading skills
- Minimum 10 years experience in Agriculture or forestry related industry.
- Strong knowledge of rubber production processes, supply chain dynamics, and sustainability standards.
Would also be great, but not necessary, if you:
- Have a developed rubber network within NGOs, business sector, donors, public sector, target group.
- Have been working for NGOs.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
What Sets Us Apart:
- Global work culture
- High degree of flexibility - remote work, work from home.
- An in-depth onboarding and professional training that prepares you with the right skills and knowledge to thrive in this role.
- Excellent opportunities for growth and professional development
- Potential future international travel opportunities
- A friendly, international team of colleagues, with a pleasant work environment
- Private life/accident/medical insurance plan
- Start with 20 days of vacation leave per year and increase according to law.